Saturday, March 10, 2012

Niste versuri compuse de mine


Verse I


I'm still here close to you
I miss you in the dark
It's so much pain
I wanna hold you in my arms again


The dark is coming in my life
Without your love I can't survive
Your face is haunting me day and night
But how can I survive with this inside


My heart is trapped in the abbys
I don't know if this is real
I don't know if I can heal
I remember your voice in my ear


And by every day it's like a whisper
I lost myself where are you
My heart is broken now
All I need is your love no matter how


Refren


Save me from the dark
I'm lonely my heart is black
Take my soul with you
Come back to me I need you


Verse II


In every night I see you in my dreams
I don't know how can I take this
It's so hard when I think of you
Becouse you are everything I love you


My eyes are looking just for you
Your face is here by my side
All around me is black and white
And only you are the shining light


When I fall in dark's hive
You keep me awake and alive
It's not a dream I can feel inside
I hear your voice departing of me


I understand this is not a game
My heart awaits your return in my life
Couse' only you are the light
But past shadows shall remain before my sight


No comments:

Post a Comment